How I end up in The Netherlands

  1. Working for the government. I applied my knowledge in the practice, and realize data and facts were not enough. The most important element were the people involved.
  2. Governance
  3. Decide to dig deeper. Found couple of institutes to study.
  4. I was accepted, but I didnt had enough money to pay for Oxford University. I got a scholarship, but it only covered 30% of the total expenses. I started crowfunding. I raised 20% more… However, 50% was missing and the deadline to prove enough funds was near. So I stay one more year.
  5. I prepared myself better, set up stricter deadlines for application to universities as well as scholarships and loans.
  6. I was selected for Rotary foundation, one out of 12 people from all over the world get selected.
  7. That is how I started studying in Delft, where I discover one of the water hubs in Europe.

Deja una respuesta

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Salir /  Cambiar )

Google photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google. Salir /  Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Salir /  Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Salir /  Cambiar )

Conectando a %s